Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Formerly known as Mommysavingmoola

So as most of you know who have been following me, I am a newbie in the blogging world, and I have found that blog.com just simply wasn't working out for me.  There was a lot I didn't know how to do, and they just simply didn't have enough options.  Not the ones I wanted anyway.  After a couple days of "extreme blog makeover" I have added a few new touches, and a completely revamped the theme for your viewing/reading pleasure. From now on, this is where I will be making my posts.
I will be dropping the "mommysavingmoola" name and sticking with "orv" which is what most of you know me by already.  I want to thank you all for your patience, and support! I hope you continue to follow me on my quest for savings! PS. A little birdie told me there could be a giveaway soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment