Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I should be clean for a while... Olay!

I love my uncle by the way because he brought me shopping, and he took me to PHARMASAVE.
I was planning on using debit and the only money I had on me was 6.75$ in change(2 toonies and a bunch of quarters.. awesome lol) As soon as I walk in the door, the lady says "are you paying in cash? because our debit is down" ....what?? lol so I say "ok thats fine" and start searching the store.
I wanted some KD (2 for 1$) but I didn't remember until I got to the cash and a family had like 40 boxes and was asking the cashier when they were getting more, so I am assuming they cleared the shelf, and with the line up, I didn't bother going to check lol. (loving uncle was waiting for me in the truck)
So I find the body wash, and see the tag "2.49$" and I instantly .
I grab 8 bottles, and turn around and see the bounty paper towel on for 1.50(something I can't remember) packs of 2! So, I grab to packs and head to the cash.
She starts ringing my things in, and a line forms instantly. Great. With the systems being down, apparently the register was wonky as well, because she rang everything in like 4 or 5 times..
After about 15 minutes she got it all sorted out and I paid 5.56$(3.56$ of that was tax) And, right now while I am typing this, I see I didn't even pay for the bounty. She must have not rung it in the 20th time she rescanned everything. Crap.. now I feel bad....
Anyways, this turned into a novel, so here is the breakdown of the coupons used
2x 7.00$ wub(when you buy) 3 olay,secret,venus
1x 4.00 wub 2 olay,secret
1x 1.25 wub 2 bounty that I apparently didnt use or pay for? lol
PS the secret were free at atlantic super store... 1.99 each. I had another $7.00 wub 3 and $4.00 wub 2 coupon. They entered them both for there full amount so.. I made 1.05!.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment