Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Who doesn't like FREE samples?

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite times of the day is 11:00am.  Mail time.  Although I hate the fact that I have a 5 minute hike to my box,  It's usually worth it, because very rarely is my box empty.  But anyway, back to the freebies.
A lot of companies, offer their customers a chance to try their product before they buy it, by sending out sample sizes of their products VIA good old fashioned snail mail.  Only, not very many people know this.  There are also companies that run promotions with freebies to help advertise there name, these you can also receive in the mail.
I have complied a list of different companies that send freebies(samples) right to your door.  I have received everything off this list, so there is no fear of spam.  If your willing to devote the time to sign up for the offers, you will be happy in a few short weeks when your mailbox is exploding with something OTHER than bills! =) Enjoy!
Mario Badescu skin care samples
Gooseberry Patch Cookbook
Being Girl Sample (Pads, Tampons)
Cloverleaf Tuna (Coupon for a free can)
Flexitol Samples
Lacoste fragrance sample
Lego magazine(Free subscription)
World Map
Myoflex Sample
Potty Training DVD
Potty Training kit(chart,stickers)
Procter & Gamble Samples (This ones AWESOME!)
Cetaphil
Charmin Toilet roll extender

0 comments:

Post a Comment